Wings ERP FMCG
The finest ERP for distributors, retailers and manufacturers of FMCG and Packaged Goods
Wings ERP the finest enterprise software for distributors, sub-distributors, retailers and manufacturers of FMCG and Packaged Goods. For many reasons.
World class, visual Business Intelligence served on your desktop and mobile. For superior data-backed decisions.
Covers every function of your business in seamlessly integrated modules: Sales & Point of Sale, Promotions, Targets & Achievements, Purchase, Financial Accounting, Inventory, Inter-Branch, Budgeting, Production, Mobile, TDS, GST etc.
Integrate all branches, go downs, warehouses, outlets, stores, project sites etc. on a single web-based system. Instant data consolidation, instant companywide reporting, central administration.
Enterprise grade tools give you total control over your business: Dashboards, Role-based User Rights, Forms Designer, Reports Designer, SMS, Emailing, Transaction Authorisation, Workbench, Workflow, Scheduled Reporting, Online Galleries, Document Manager and more.
Capture data, view reports and Dashboards on mobiles.
Enterprise-grade Tools & Features
Wings ERP, like all Wings products, is developed on a cutting-edge technology platform, which is packed with enterprise grade tools and features to help you get the most out of your system and be in total control.
- Packaged Goods
- Multiple Businesses
- Routes & Salesmen
- Prices & Price Lists
- Point of Sales
- Counter Invoicing
- Bulk Price Updation
- Financial Accounting
- Receivables Payables
- Inventory Management
- Great Analytics
Wings ERP FMCG takes care of every requirement of the business:
- Sales & Point of Sale
- Promotions, Targets & Achievements
- Financial Accounting
Wings is designed to easily manage FMCG and Packaged Goods:
- Bought and sold as such
- Broken into smaller packages
- Aggregated into bigger packages
- Loose material is packaged
- Goods have weight or volume
- Stock has to be maintained in lots
- with MRP (selling price) variations
- Package variations
- Expiry date variation
- Manufacturer batch name variation
- Sales by channel or geography
- Purchase in one unit and sell in another, etc
Wings is designed to manage businesses of multiple principal companies in one system for a distributor.
Data of each is managed separately while also giving a consolidated view for management, accounting and statutory compliance.
Manage sales flow completely, from orders to invoicing and collections.
Sell, deliver and collect by Routes (Beats) and Salesmen
- Efficient Delivery planning
- Load Charts by routes/salesmen
- Multiple Price Lists for every product. Examples: Price Lists for Distributors, Dealers, Retailers and Government Departments.
- Define Price Types like Retail Price Type and Wholesale Price Type for a Price List for every product.
- Product-wise or Batch-wise Prices.
- Factor-based Price Lists where Prices are auto generated dynamically based on predefined factor for product.
Promotions and Schemes of all kinds. Automatic application in billing and deliveries.
- Primary (manufacturer’s) promotions
- Secondary (distributors') promotions
- Simple Promotions
- Combination Promotions
Apply discounts based on product/service or a party.
- Apply discounts in bulk for products/services.
- Apply discounts in bulk for your customers.
- Party-wise, product-wise discounts
- Voucher discounts
Set targets for your branch, group of customers and groups of products. For a month or year. For quantity or value.
Measure performance by targets versus achievements.
- Sales Target Achievement by Value
- Sales Target Achievement by Quantity
Wings gives great analysis of your sales. Some reports include:
- Category wise Sales
- Brand wise Sales
- Salesman wise sales
- Salesman Productivity
- Distribution width by Product
- Sales Analysis by Party and Period
- Distribution width by category
- Distribution width by customer
- Billed and Unbilled items
- Load chart by Salesman, Route etc.,
- Sales Analysis by Brand, Category and Item,
- Sales Analysis by Product and Period
- Van Sales
- Order Book
- Open Transactions
- Invoice-wise Profitability
- Product-wise Profitability
Wings features complete Point of Sales functionality enabling you to do fast, efficient retail billing with all attending features.
A complete workflow which enables generation of a single invoice with collections against multiple delivery slips. This workflow is mostly useful in malls and garment stores.
Manage Purchases efficiently, from enquires to managing purchase invoices.
Apply purchase prices for all your products in bulk. You can:
- Apply prices based on UOMs.
- Apply prices based on a price list of your choice.
- Know previous prices.
- Mark-up or mark-down prices by percentage or value
Get great analysis of your purchases function, including:
- Purchase Book
- Material Receipts
- Purchase Invoices
Wings ERP features seamlessly integrated financial accounting, receivables and payables.
- Profit & Loss
- Balance Sheet
- Cash & Funds Flows
- General Ledger and all books of accounts
- Bank Reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable & Payable including Ageing
- Party Adjustments -Customer and vendor adjustments
Wings ERP helps effective management of receivables and payables:
- Bill-wise Accounting
- Overdue Bills
- User-Defined Ageing Analysis to control old receivables and payables
- Bulk Reminder Letters from reports to efficiently follow up
- Interest calculation on overdue bills
- Reminders by email and SMS
Manage inter-branch transactions:
- Stock requisition from branches.
- Stock transfers against requisitions
- Funds requisition from branches
- Cash and Bank transfers to branches against requisitions
The most complete inventory management in its class, Wings helps you manage inventories efficiently to reduce inventory holding costs.
Manage any number of products with product codes and detailed attributes like product types, product categories, sub-categories, brands, class, sub-class, season, style etc.
Auto SKU Generation based on product attributes like colour, batches, manufacturing date, expiry date and size are also possible. The software also takes care of multiple units of measure including conversion factors - kilos, litres etc. and multiple locations of inventory and retailing such as warehouses, go downs and outlets. Product and batch transfers, excesses and shortages, damaged stock management, reorder management and valuation are a few of the many breakthrough features.
Wings manages Batches easily:
- Track stock at Batch level
- In Batches, include branch, transaction date, financial year, MRP, product, product code, supplier batch text, manufacturing date and expiry date.
- A unique Batch for every purchase, when MRP changes, when manufacturing date/expiry date changes.
The below graphical representation shows the list of various reports covered under the Inventory module:
- Stock Ledger
- Stock Lists
- Stock Lists with Alternate UOM
- Stock List with Price Lists-
- Stock Balances
- Stock Valuation
- Stock Valuation by Branch
- Stock Ageing
- Stock Transaction Analysis
- Reorder Reports
Assign barcodes to products and scan them while entering transactions.
The barcode interpreter helps configuring how products are scanned in transactions. Design barcodes with parameters such as product code, MRP, Unit Price etc. and print them.
Maintain products in base and alternate measurement units. Use conversion factors to convert from one unit to another.
Maintain inventory across multiple locations within each Branch.
Manage inventory by bins where it is stored.
Convert items of one unit to another. For example, convert bags to packets, drums to litres etc.
Internal consumption, Excesses & Shortages
Record internal consumption, excesses and shortages of stocks found.
Wings does valuation of inventory by Weighted Average and Weighted Average Monthly methods.
Do complete Stock Taking on Wings. Initiate the process, take physical stocks and determine variances.
Minimise inventory holding costs. Manage stocks to reorder. Maintain reorder, minimum and maximum levels. Take reports of stocks to be reordered.
Create and manage any number of budgets, for any account or group of accounts, segment-wise, for any period. Get variance analysis to help manage better:
- Branch-wise Budget Variance
- Division-wise Budget Variance
- Department-wise Budget Variance
- Project-wise Budget Variance
- Profit-Centre Budget Variance
- Cost-Centre Budget Variance
Bill of Material
Create and manage any number of Bills of Material. Specify input materials, quantities, etc for a specified quantity of manufactured goods.
Maintain standard production rates for your products.
Issue stocks to product units based on the work orders raised against the chosen finished product.
Receive Finished Goods
Record receipt of finished goods from production.
Product Batch Policies
Maintain policies for creation of product batches manufactured. Specify parameters including if batches are to be created automatically or manually.
Process work orders
Process work orders placed with your production unit.
Record the details of stocks returned by the production unit, for example, excess stocks returned.
Close Work Orders
Choose from the list of open work orders to be closed.
Wings Analytics helps you to sell more by gathering deep, meaningful insights about your data points, aggregated sales data from POS to track fashion trends and seasonalities and helps to serves customers tastes. As fashion industry is trendy, retailers cannot stock the same product for years. Wings analytics track those changing trends and understand local target markets.
Incorporating predictive analytic tools, Wings helps retailers improve demand forecast accuracy and suggest better allocation and replenishment strategies.
Wings ERP is designed to take care of every requirement of the business with regard to all its taxes, including seamless and online compliances.
- GST, including online filing, invoicing, invoice matching, e-invoicing, E-way bills, etc. Read more.
- TDS and TCS, including deductions, collections, reports and returns. Read more.