Wings ERP Payroll
Wings Payroll is designed to take care of every requirement of your payroll function.
Enterprise-grade Tools & Features
Wings ERP, like all Wings products, is developed on a cutting-edge technology platform, which is packed with
enterprise grade tools and features to help you get the most out of your system and be in total control.
- Employee Database
- Loans & Advances
- Flexible Attendance Input
- Flexible Pay Structure
- Pay slips and other documents
- PF, ESI, PT
- Leaves & Holidays
- Pay slips to employees by SMS and email
- Income Tax, TDS
- Ad hoc payments Revisions
- Interface with attendance machines, biometrics devices etc.
- Employee Database
- Payroll Processes
- Advances & Loans
- Income Tax & TDS
- Leaves & Holidays
You can maintain a comprehensive employee database, including data like:
- Employment Type (eg: according to periodicity)
- Employee Type - Designation, Department, Branch, Remuneration Structure, etc.
- And for each employee, you can attach a photograph and store details such as:
- Contact and Correspondence addresses
- Family Details and health information
- Bank Account, Driving License, Blood Group, Educational Background, Experience History, Passport & Visa details (this has been removed) etc.
- Track assets given to employees at the time of their joining, such as a laptop etc.
- Assign shifts, opening salary details and opening leaves information.
Employee Id Cards
Design and print identity cards for employees together with each employee's details, barcode if any, and picture.
The Labels Designer lets you to easily design and print identity cards for few or all employees in bulk.
Flexible Pay Structure
Define pay structures of employees flexibly. You can:
- Define individual Salary Components like Basic, HRA, Traveling Allowances, etc. and specify them as Absolute, Computed or Conditional Amounts. Computed Amounts can be formula based, like PF being Basic* 12%. Specify whether each component is an allowance or deduction.
- Base conditional amounts on slabs and formulae - like for example: ESI applicability only to employees drawing more than an amount, at a given slab.
- Assign pay structures to individual employees. Make changes, if required. Specify sequence in which individual components should appear in pay slips
- You may also assign initial salary details to employees for each branch. This includes assigning of required pay structures and components, effective dates, absolute and computed amounts etc.
Capture attendance in several ways.
- Daily attendances manually or in bulk, with details such as present/absent, time in/time out, or import from attendance machines like swipe machines, biometric devices etc.
- Daily attendances separately for in and out timings.
- Attendance by a specific location, shift or employee
- Automatic overtime calculations and inclusion in payslips.
Attendance data is used to calculate salaries payable and in generation of pay slips.
Integrate attendance machines with Wings to capture information automatically. Import attendance data from your attendance machines or biometric devices.
Shifts & Overtime
Manage various shifts such as General Shift, Morning Shift, Night Shift etc.
- Create as many as shifts as required.
- Assign start and end time for each shift.
- Set grace in and out times, break timing etc.
- Assign overtimes to be calculated for attendance and payslips.
- Specify if a particular shift is applicable on holidays.
- Assign working days for each shift.
- Assign overtimes to shifts and Wings automatically calculates them when you enter\attendance and includes in payslips.
Advances & Loans
Maintain complete account of advances and loans given to each employee, which may be adjusted periodically against payments to them.
- Record details of previous balances.
- Record details of loans and advances granted.
- Record details of loans or advance payments received from employees.
- Record details of irrecoverable (bad debts) loans or advances.
Loans and Advances module is tightly integrated with financial accounting. Respective accounting ledgers are automatically updated when transactions are processed.
Income Tax & TDS
Complete support for Income Tax.
- Take estimates of taxable income, for all sources of income, expenses and deductions.
- Take revisions of taxable income during the year.
Wings generates statements of taxable incomes and tax deductible and deducts tax (TDS) during payslip generation, automatically. Helps in accurate TDS compliance for all employees. Generates Forms as per IT laws and statements of total income.
Wings helps you generate and share payslips with employees.
- Payslips can be generated automatically in your own formats, for pay periods (month, week, etc) based on assigned pay structure, actual attendance, leaves taken/ sanctioned, deductions to be done and other data available.
- Payslips may be generated individually for employees or in bulk for groups of employees and can be mailed.
- Generate payslips for a specific month for all employees of a particular branch.
- Generate payslips against daily attendances.
Send payslip notifications to employees by SMS.
You can withhold or release salaries of employees if required.
Adjust loans and advances against salaries payable to employees.
Manage adhoc allowances or deductions and include them while generating payslips.
Leaves & Holidays
Manage Leaves easily.
- Define a variety of Leave Types - casual, sick, vacation, training etc.
- Specify if each is Paid, Unpaid, Encashable or not and if balance leaves should be carried forward, type of entitlement, etc.
- Record list of opening leaves for each employee.
- Enter leaves taken by employees either daily or in bulk in a month.
Leaves can be applied or sanctioned online or offline.
Maintain Holidays Lists. Holiday Lists can be set individually for each branch (location), shift, employment type (eg: separate for contract employees, or probationers etc).
- Specify Flexible Weekly-offs.
- Specify if Embedded holidays be paid for or not.
- Specify list of public and optional holidays
Holidays are automatically taken into consideration in payslips.PF, ESI, PT etc.
Resignations and Relieving
- Maintain details of employee resignations along with reasons.
- Record details of relived employees. Record details of assets that are given to employees at the time of their relieving.
- Mark the clearances given by other departments such as Finance, HR etc.
Set Leave Entitlements for employees with an absolute amount or based on a formula. Leave Entitlements for classes of employees can also be specified.
Manage Leaves taken, earned, pending, carried forward, encashed etc.
Capture leaves not utilised by employees and are encashed.
Revisions & Resignations
Manage salary and employment revisions:
- Maintain details of salary revisions done for employees.
- Maintain employee transfers such as from one branch to another or a change in department, designation etc.
Employee revisions lets you to easily assign a new pay structure with the one already assigned.
Visa & Passport
Manage information of employees about visas and passports, and tracks expiry and renewal dates.
Record the details of settlements to be made such as Loans/Advances to be cleared by employees, leave encashments payable etc. at the time of their relieving.
Wings offers you all the analysis of your payroll function and employee cost as to help you manage better.