Wings ERP Fixed Assets is designed to help you manage your fixed assets through their life cycle, minimise leakages, and comply with statutory requirements including Fixed Assets Register, Depreciation, AMCs, Warranties, Insurance etc.
- Protect Your Assets
- Asset Life Cycle
- Asset Database
- Fixed Assets Register
- Asset Maintenance
- Track User
Protect Your Assets
With Wings, you can manage your fixed assets efficiently:
- Safeguard your fixed assets
- Increase usage efficiency
- Dispose of dead assets
- Monitor assets usage
- Increase your return on investment in assets
Wings manages all kinds of assets easily:
- All assets, including buildings, plant and machinery, equipment, computers, vehicles
- User-defined classification
- Bought singly or in bulk
- Bulk Asset Creation Tool to help create masters of assets purchased in bulk (e.g: 1000 chairs)
Asset Life Cycle
Manage each asset of your organisation through its entire life cycle, whether yours is a business enterprise, a not-for-profit organisation, or a government body.
Identify every asset by a unique name or number, assign it to any location and track it till disposed of.
Wings offers the complete purchase flow.
Identify & Tag
With Wings, you can identify and tag assets easily:
- Identify assets with unique numbers
- Tag labels to assets for stock taking in future
- Create unique labels for each asset to include name, location, classification and barcodes
- Manual or automatic generation of Asset Ids
- Print labels to stick on assets for identification (use permanent labels)
- Design and print Labels
Sales & Disposal
You may record sales and disposal of assets whichever it is done and account for financial gains or losses.
Wings maintains a complete database of all assets including all relevant details like:
- Purchase date
- Commissioned date
- Purchase cost
- Depreciation for books
Fixed Assets Register
Maintain complete Fixed Assets Register with all details of each asset. Have a single database of all your organisation’s assets and ensures compliance with statutory obligations like company law etc.
Wings can calculate depreciation for accounts.
- Calculate Depreciation for books (Company law, in India)
- Manage depreciation on both SLM and WDV methods
- Depreciation can be based on periods, like Monthly, Quarterly, Half-yearly etc
- Written down values are carried forward to subsequent years
- There can be a separate treatment for Low Value Assets as per Company law
for Income Tax
In addition to depreciation for books, Wings can calculated depreciation for Indian income tax on block of assets basis.
- Block of Assets as per law, which can be user-defined
- Rates of depreciation assigned to individual Asset Types
- Depreciation calculated automatically
- Carry forward of written down values to subsequent year
Asset Maintenance Management
Manage asset maintenance contracts and renewals in a timely manner to ensure that your assets are not without an AMC cover.
Ensure all assets are covered by AMC:
- Specify if AMC should be for individual assets
- Specify AMC expiry
- AMC expiry reminders
- Manage AMC expiry and renewal
Manage insurance cover for each asset. Capture insurance related data including renewal dates. Ensure your assets do not remain uninsured.
- Specify if insurance to be tracked for individual assets
- Define insurance providers
- Specify insurance expiry
- Set Insurance expiry reminders
- Manage insurance expiry and renewal
Manage asset warranty expiry.
- Specify if warranty to be tracked for individual assets
- Specify warranty expiry
- Warranty expiry reminders
- Manage warranty expiries
Wings helps you track the user of each asset:
- Attach each asset to a user (an employee)
- Track current possession or user of assets
- Track assets by location
The complete functionality is packed with great features and
utilities to make accounting easy for you.
If you have teams working from remote locations, Wings ERP is the best way to integrate all of them into one system.
You can easily setup an online system connecting and integrating all your branches and other locations seamlessly. Wings works well with any number of locations, users and volume of data. It also works on regular broadband connections.
Wings is truly the only way to manage any multi-location organisation.
Managing a business spread across multiple locations has serious challenges. For good decisions, timely data from across the company is essential.
- Often times, you don’t have answers to even simple questions like:
- What are the receivables, of a branch or the entire company? How aged are they?
- What are stocks of a product or a line of products, at a location or in an entire company?
- What are profits of one profit centre or of a branch or of the entire Company?
- How are some products moving across branches over time?
- How to minimise leakage of revenue at branches?
Wings offers great value when deployed as an enterprise system integrating many locations:
- Easy information flow between branches, locations, departments and teams
- Data of multiple branches automatically and instantly consolidated
- Instant company-wide reports and analysis
- Automatic execution of transactions between branches. Examples:
- inventory in one branch delivered to fulfil orders in another branch
- orders received in one branch executed by another branch
- amounts receivable in one branch collected in another branch
- A single chart of accounts, product list, price list can be used by all.
- Branch or location-wise data segregation, for security
- Central admin of software, data and systems
Deploy Wings on a computer in your office or in the cloud to setup an online system. Wings places your finger on the pulse of your systems always, wherever you are. There is no better way to manage your multi-location business.
Good Data, Good Decisions
Wings helps you understand your business like never before. Wings equips you with essential data to help you make good decisions.
A large set of ready-to-use reports offer you depth and flexibility. The Wings Reports Designer helps you analyse your data even more deeply.
The Reports Designer gives you huge power over your data. You may specify columns to hide and unhide, widths, arrangement, fonts, colours, column titles, word wrap, sort orders, grouping, filters, conditions, export to Excel, pdf or CSV, emailing etc.
You may add any report to the Dashboard for quick view and instant access.
You may create new reports from existing reports or modify existing reports. Add a new column, add a field from a transaction to a report, add a text column, add an editable column, an image column, to reports. Apply formulae on columns. Add master columns, date columns etc.
Reports modified and saved with new names can be exported and used elsewhere.
All reports on Wings can be taken as charts or graphs of the different types: line, pie and bar charts and many more. Instantly configure charts from all reports and enter your specifications to see reports as you want. Add graphs to Dashboard.
Print Designer enables you to control how reports are printed. It allows you to pull fields/columns from transactions or reports and design print formats on the fly.
The specifications can include: page header, footer, grouping, sorting, barcodes, images like logos, graphs, scripts, etc. And, specify if you should view the report as HTML.
Online Reports Gallery
The Reports Gallery is a repository of rich Wings reports which you may download and use.
Wings helps you dive deep into your data and discover new insights into your own business. The easy to use Pivot tool can do magic with your data. Pivot (like in Excel) helps you analyse data by any number of parameters, on the fly.
You can transpose rows and columns of a report to generate a matrix view of the report. For example, analyse your sales by regions, hierarchy, products, customers, period etc. Immediately change the orders and take a fresh report, generate a product-wise month-wise sales analysis etc.
You may drag and drop report columns and automatically organise the data; group the data; filter data; show subtotals and grand totals etc.
Wings will generate and deliver specified reports to authorised users at pre-determined points of time. Scheduled reports push the reports to users to enable timely and informed decisions.
Get a snapshot of your business, a summary of key indices, at all times on your Dashboard. Configure the Dashboard for each user using the easy Dashboard Wizard. Visualise data as graphs, pivots, gauges etc with or without conditions.
You may drill down from the Dashboard elements into detailed reports and transactions.
Wings is mobile-enabled and helps you manage your business using your mobile devices in many ways.
Transactions can be captured and executed using mobile devices. Wings mobile interface offers the same functionality as a desktop screen, suitably modified for the mobile screen form factor.
Wings enables capturing of sales orders, raising of sales invoices, collection of amounts etc by travelling salesmen using mobile devices.
The data captured is instantly stored in the Wings database without requiring any additional integration or transfer.
Reports on mobile
Wings reports can be viewed on mobile devices conveniently.
The Wings Dashboards can be viewed on mobile devices in a like manner as they can be viewed on desktops.
Mobile devices can be configured to receive Push Notifications from Wings, triggered by the happening of some events. For example, a notification can be pushed onto the mobile phone of the manager on the booking of an order by a salesman.
Powerful tools help you remain in total control of your business.
Role-based User Rights, Transaction Authorisation, SMS, Alerts, Branches & Divisions, Segments, Linked transactions, Multi-Currency, Transaction Templates, Peripherals, deep Customisation, and more. All to help you manage your business better.
Workbench is a powerful, path breaking innovation in Wings. Every user sees activities to be done by him (like Enquiries to follow up, Orders to raise, Deliveries to make, Invoice to raise) on his Workbench. You don’t miss a task you have to do. Manage by exception.
Prioritize the activities to do based on due dates.
Define team hierarchies. Send alerts of activities becoming due or overdue to everyone (or selectively) in the hierarchy.
Connect with your customers and keep them happy. Send out SMS’s to customers, suppliers, employees etc. Singly or in bulk. Instantly while entering transactions or from reports.
SMS’s can include data and your own text. SMS’s may be about anything – items ready to deliver, reminders about outstanding payments, birthday or anniversary greetings, etc.
SMS can be used to send Alerts, Notifications, Reminders, to run campaigns etc. Examples: Delivery Intimations; Payment Reminders; Stock Availability Notification; Promotions and Discounts Campaigns; Festival, Birthday or Anniversary Greetings.
Extensive role-based user rights enables tight security in the company.
Create roles and attach or deny rights to individual functions or parts of the software to each role. Assign roles to individuals so they get precisely the rights you desire. Examples: Cashier manages only cash; storekeeper has no access to accounts; Sales person not have access to inventory or finance; etc.
Branch-based data segregation ensures that users have access to only data that is relevant to them and not others.
Wings helps you set up an authorization process for transactions. For example, you may want an expense to be authorised by a senior; or a leave application to be authorized by a manager.
Once you have setup Transaction Authorisation, every time the transaction is executed, it will require an online approval by the person required to authorise before being posted.
Authorisations can be simple, or based on fulfilment of specified criteria, etc.
Wings features complete workflow to help you manage your business from the system. Sequential transactions are linked for effective control and integrity of various functions.
Wings helps you manage any number of Profit Centres, Cost Centres, Departments, Locations etc. Take reports for any combination of them. Segments are an invaluable tool for businesses.
Wings also manages inventory by location.
Wings offers in-depth analysis of your data with segmental reporting. You can take any report based on any combination of segments such as sales by Profit Centre, Location-wise stock availability, Project-wise expense statement, Location-wise stock movement, etc.
Wings supports full multi-currency operations. You may execute transactions and maintain your data in multiple currencies besides the default currency.
Each currency can have its own prefix, suffix, symbols and these can be used in documents, reports etc. Maintain exchange rates fluctuations ‘with effect from’ dates.
Wings enables you to transact in any currency and take reports in any currency of your choice. For instance, you may enter sales in ‘INR’ and take Sales Book in ‘USD’, or ‘Euro’.
Wings throws up various Alerts when a specified parameter is reached. Examples:
- Negative Cash Alerts for Company
- Negative Cash Alerts by Branches
- Credit Limits Exceeded for Customers – for Company
- Credit Limits Exceeded for Customers – by Branches
- Overdue Bills Alerts when number of bills attempted to be exceeded
- Negative Stock Alerts – Batch-wise
- Negative Stock Alerts – Bin-wise
- Reorder Level Alerts – By Location and Products
- Budget Alerts – when Budget expense exceeds Budgeted amounts
A large number of pre-designed, ready to use print templates are available in the Gallery for you to access and use. The gallery contains regular updates to transaction formats such as invoices, receipt/payment vouchers etc.
Wings works with all peripheral devices like barcode scanners, cash drawers, pole displays, scanners, weighing machines etc. This helps it work across all business processes and industries seamlessly.
You may plug-in and start working with most third-party devices. Integrate any device with any transaction or report.
Wings works with most barcode scanners. Scan barcodes of products, employees, fixed assets, identification etc for any purpose.
You can print barcode labels from transaction or reports using any barcode printer – thermal, dot matrix or laser.
Pole Display Units
Attach pole display units to computers for POS and retail operations. It automatically displays item quantity, rate and total amount payable at the time of billing. User-defined welcome and shutdown messages at the time of counter opening and closing is also possible.
You can open the cash tray automatically at the time of billing, with Wings. You may also open it manually using a Hot Key.
Connect and use your biometric devices with Wings. For example, you may use your biometric attendance machine to import employee attendance details etc.
Wings automatically processes and displays the item weight in transactions.
Credit Card/ Debit Card Swipe Machines
Details of credit and debit card such as card name, card holder name, type of the card, expiry date, etc. are automatically picked up when swiped.
Wings integrates with attendance machines by being able to import bulk attendance data generated by the machines.
Wings is hugely customisable. You may enable or disable the use of products, modules and features across the system. You may also customise the transaction screens, reports, Dashboard etc for each user.
Wings enables a very large number of settings:
- Date formats
- Decimal preferences
- Enable or disable any module or feature
- Default Segments
- Manage features such as Comments, Additional Information, Reference Bill Details, Images, SMS, Codes etc.
- Enable or disable taxes and price lists that apply to your company or branch.
- Manage features such as transport details, reasons, dispatch address etc. that are required for logistics.
- Manage features such as PDCs, Bank Charges, Credit Cards, Interbank etc.
- Change Caption
- Hide or show the field
- Show field in Header with alignment
- Decimal place settings
- Make fields Read-only or Editable
- Make mandatory
- Change width of columns
- Change title of a tab
- Hide or show columns
- Make columns read-only or Editable
- Default values for any field
- Hide or unhide any Transaction Tab.
- Use Extended Fields
- Format columns for size, font and colours.
- Take reports in Tree view
- Take final reports in T-Form (horizontal form).
- Filter reports based on any criteria
- Apply views such as Sort and Group.
Wings Dashboard can be configured for every user.
Using Wings, you can send out Bulletins to some or all your users with data, instructions etc. Extremely useful for great communication.
From within Wings, you can report issues about the software to the Wings HelpDesk enabling you to monitor and track the issues.